Ice Lolly Recipe: Orange Creamsicle
We are huge fans of homemade ice pops in our home, and this one is our go-to recipe at the moment. Easy, affordable and most importantly ... healthy! And the cherry on top? A potentially completely plastic free snack. Just buy your ingredients in glass and metal and you're good to go.
Tell us what you think of this recipe and share your favorites with us too! We love new ideas!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 set of our stainless steel ice pop molds
WHAT YOU DO:
- Juice about 5-6 oranges
- Mix all ingredients together well to ensure no separation occurs while freezing in the mold
- Pour into our stainless steel ice pop molds
- Freeze for 4-6 hours
- When ready to feast, just hold the mold in your hand for a few seconds or run under warm water and pull out