Invented in 1941, the Chemex Coffeemaker is made simply from non-porous, heat-resistant glass that will bring beautiful elegance to every kitchen and make flavorful, pure coffee every time.
• Made from heat resistant glass with a wooden collar and leather tie
• Easy to clean, just rinse and air dry
• Requires Chemex coffee filters, see our reusable ones HERE
• Can be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
• Can be reheated on gas stove on low heat
• Height 8.5" / 21.5 cm
• Diameter 5" / 13 cm
• Capacity 30 oz
• Made in USA
• How to use: place your Chemex coffee filter into the top of the maker, add your favorite ground coffee, pour boiling water over the grounds and enjoy!